Protecting Stateless children and providing foundations for better lives through:
- Child surveillance that identifies children that are at a high risk of being trafficked.
- Offering help and a secure environment for growth and development.
- Education, which is the main pathway for children and their families to escape the cycle of poverty.
- Citizenship that gives Stateless children access to legal protection, employment and fair trade.
- A more holistic education from our vocational training program, which gives our graduates a competitive advantage in the Job Marketplaces.
- Skill and knowledge transfer to children and then onto their families in Hilltribe villages.
- Access to Human Rights through political representation at every level.
- Inclusion in health programs (e.g., Immunization Programs that manage preventable diseases, which cause thousands of deaths in Hilltribe villages).
- Enjoyment of healthier lifestyles and the opportunities to participate in economic growth and regional development.